Undergrad RAs

For the most part undergraduates will be responsible for sourcing funding through the school. There are many grants available that can assist with research needs; here is a good place to look first.

Senior Lab Members

Most grants require a PI status, which Meghan holds for the lab. Depending on the grant, graduate students and postdocs can also hold the PI status. Here and here are good starting points for grant-hunting. When you have found a grant, approve it with Meghan before moving forward.

Petty Cash for Paying Participants

Before you run your study, talk to the lab manager about getting petty cash to pay your participants. Participants are compensated at $10/hour for non-scanner studies and $20/hour for scanner studies.